Friday 6 May 2011

I love this, and hate it at the same time. Or maybe I just hate me now.

So having spent my the previous 15hours thinking about prosthetics, biomechanics and biomimcry. I'm going to go to sleep listening to a podcast on which a dr of neurobiology and one of the worlds foremost physicist talk about Eastenders. For values of Eastenders that equal the future of physics.
Seriously, what's it like being a non-STEM student?
I still didn't finish my essay, I wanted sleep too much and figured it's so late it might as well be well presented and later, rather than rushed and just late. Even I think the content is shit though. And the weekend means it'll be three whole days late, probably eliminating any actual mark value. I've just got to proofread it, maybe contract slightly, add pictures and sort out the references. I say just, sorting out the references will probably take 3 hours-ish.
And that will probably all have to happen on Sunday. Because today I have a lecture at 1, then an electronics lab for two hours. Then work for five hours, finish at 9:30, back in at 7 to work 7.5 more hours. Then I'll probably need a nap.
Oh well, on the positive side that is why my bank balance is £6000 and I've earnt £1300 during term time alone so far. If I didn't have a job I would literally have enough time to do a second degree.
Anyways, now to stop wasting valuable sleeping time.

No comments: